This article is about the top 15 foods that help to burn fat. They can help to speed up your fat loss results and can make a big difference to the way you look and feel. Here they are, be sure to include them in your diet:
- Chilies – Chilies helps to boost your metabolism and also makes you eat less of the food because of the heat.
- Cinnamon – Cinnamon helps you to control your cravings.
- Skinless chicken breasts – Just make sure that you buy the ones without the skin.
- Nuts – Nuts helps to keep one full. Just don’t have more than 6 a day, as they are still high in fat.
- Fatty fish – Fatty fish should be included in your diet at least 2 times a week.
- Celery – Celery is also called a negative calorie vegetable.
- Lettuce – Lettuce of all kinds will help with fat burn.
- Mangoes – Mangoes and pineapples are excellent in smoothies.
- Pineapples – Pineapples are an excellent snack and they also helps with digestion.
- Ice cold water – Drink at least 2 liters of water a day.
- Whole-grain breads – Stick to these types of bread and skip the rest.
- Broccoli – Broccoli goes great with most meals.
- Green tea – If green tea taste funny for you, try the mint flavored ones.
- Morning cup of coffee – Your first cup of coffee can speed up your metabolism.
- Lemons – Cook with and add lemon to most of your meals and drinks.
These fat burning foods are all delicious and will help to speed up your fat loss. Just remember that you also have to exercise regularly and make sure that you don’t eat more calories than you burn.